Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Victoria Beckham Ordinary Nude in Front of Coworkers





Victoria Beckham reveals startling secrets. Wife of Paris Saint-Germain midfielder, David Beckham, was admitted accustomed naked in front of co-workers when looking for design inspiration.

In addition to success as a singer, model and businessman, Victoria was also active as a designer. Beckham is married to a woman in 1999 it now has a clothing label called DVB Style. In addition, Victoria is also designing handbags and jewelry.

Victoria ever become Entrepreneur of the Year 2007 version of Glamour Magazine, has always claimed to serious work. In fact, to gain design inspiration, Victoria accustomed naked in front of her coworkers.

"I started to sit down with the team, and discuss all ideas. We are all very close, sit down together, we are always open. I usually take off all my clothes and make their own clothes. Such is how it works," Victoria said as quoted by The Sun.

Famous Victoria always show an expressionless face while posing in front of photographers. 39-year-old woman understand why people upset to see a face without a smile in the media.

"Everyone thought I was annoying. I understand. Because I also thought the same thing when I saw my photo," joked Victoria.

Sources :
http://bola.viva.co.id/news/read/409247-victoria-beckham-biasa-bugil-di-depan-rekan-kerja

No comments:

Post a Comment