Saturday, June 29, 2013

After permission wife, Pramod Edhie join Democrats

Pramono Edhie Wibowo .
Former Chief of Army Staff, Gen. (Ret.) Pramono Edhie Wibowo, admitted officially joining the Democratic Party four days ago. According Edhie, the reason he joined the party bearing the Mercedes star because there is still time left to serve the people. 

"Four days ago I was officially a member of Board of Trustees of the Democratic Party. Reasons to politics because there is still time for me for serving the nation, the state, and the people," Pramod said when met at the sidelines of the Coordination Meeting of the Democratic Party, at Hotel Grand Sahid Jaya, Jakarta, Saturday (29/6). 


According Edhie, before joining the Democratic Party, he had consulted with the child's first wife.
"I consulted with my wife and children, who decided my last. Duty Create my country is everything. Families receive home I can share time," says Pramod. 


However, when asked basic things interesting Edhie for joining the Democratic Party, he says it wants to help the Democratic Party Chairman, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment