Sunday, June 16, 2013

[Sexperience] Failed romance in first night


Hi merdeka.com loyal readers, my name is Jessica. I am 22 year old woman who worked as a private worker. This time I want to share the experience on my first night which was really far from romantic. See ya!

The first night should be the most special moment between me and my husband. But it turns out all the plans that we have compiled is not running smoothly as expected.

That night, I was really excited. Just imagine, usually every day I sleep alone, but now there is a man who is at my side and we had to sleep together. Moreover, the first night for the newlyweds means is divisive durian. If you look in blue film scene ML ever, but to feel it instantly I was not ready.

Not only that, feeling insecure and scared with body shape also constantly appearing.
What if the husband be disappointed? What if I fail to satisfy it?
My husband and I had already planned to spend the first night at a hotel outside of town. Our hotel did not live in a five star hotel. There is no decoration on top of a bed of roses or a romantic atmosphere that supports. Even as the hotel was close to the zoo, from our room we could both hear the sound of the roaring tiger.
Arriving at the hotel, we showered before sex. Cell phones and other gadgets off, after it shyly my husband and I started to come closer together.

But suddenly I felt dizzy. Husband finally asked me to shower again, let me be more relaxed. Unfortunately, my body after a shower even fever. Maybe because since the beginning of the body is less fit, so coupled bath twice, I fell sick.

Seeing I was sick, my husband decided that our first night was spent with the usual course.
"You take a break, okay. Tomorrow we try again," said my husband, Fernando, as he kissed my forehead.

Failed romantic first night did not make me give up. The next night, my husband and I want to continue the action yesterday was delayed. But alas, the second night was unsuccessful because now, my husband is sick.

Because we only booked the hotel for two nights only, my husband and I have never felt the sensation of a romantic first night. Finally we made love in the room itself, but I still think it was a special moment between me and my husband.

Sources:
http://www.merdeka.com/sehat/sexperience-gagal-romantis-di-malam-pertama.html

No comments:

Post a Comment