Sunday, June 16, 2013

So the deputy governor, claiming nearly Ahok 'crazy'


After eight months of being Vice Governor of Jakarta, Basuki Purnama Tjahaja claimed to have been like a crazy person in performing their duties. Busy every day making himself does not have time for a family, let alone feel the serenity of life.

"Increasingly over here, sometimes I like to contemplate, so likes to sit alone.'s Wife once told me, what I was crazy. Insane I have not replied, but pretended mad," said the man who is familiar Ahok laughing.

Ahok joke was delivered in front of hundreds of students in a public lecture entitled 'Becoming a Good PR with Ahok', in Tarumanagara University, West Jakarta, Saturday (15/6).

Ahok explained, work discipline that aspires to be at the beginning of the deputy governor admittedly very difficult to be lived. But over time, Ahok getting used to the protocols that govern everyday life.

"Work is so dense, wake up in the morning and go home at 5 11 pm, Saturday-Sunday there was a program like this. I am grateful, but would have to be disciplined," he said.

In the midst of that fatigue, as leaders remain confident Ahok can overcome the problems faced when building in Jakarta until his term is completed.

"I begin to understand, there is a saying that fits the UK, I have nothing, I do nothing. For that, we ask the cooperation of all people, and is essential to rely on the power of God," he said.

Gerindra politician is to share stories, that to achieve the success it is today not an easy road. Failure once he feels, but again all the satisfaction missed by working hard in the Mudan.

"It's hard. I've prepared my father from childhood. But it's never too late, learn to prioritize other people," said Ahok.
 
Sources:
http://www.merdeka.com/jakarta/jadi-wakil-gubernur-ahok-mengaku-hampir-gila.html

No comments:

Post a Comment