Monday, June 17, 2013

I became transvestites because of encouragement from parents


Maybe for some people, transvestites considered socially deviant, wrong, and avoided. However, a transvestite called 'mentul', claimed to choose the path as a transsexual because of encouragement from parents.

Such recognition may be very surprising, the article is in Indonesia itself, the existence of transsexuals 'almost' is not expected.

Shemale mentul admitted since childhood he has been shaped into characters such as female by both parents. He also stated that it was triggered by his parents desire to have a daughter.

"Since childhood, my parents bought it for me instead of robot toys, toy cars, or planes, but the doll. Dan and was also resemble women. Was that made me like this," said Shemale mentul to merdeka.com in front of the Hotel Aloha, Malang (15/6).

Shemale from Malang, East Java, is also said that when elementary school uniform was not the shorts, but the shorts below the knee and knee-length socks. "So barely visible because of my leg skin covered pants and socks," he added.

Until one day, when mentul about 7 years old, he was sexually abused by 6 students boarding around his house. At first he refused, but because of the lure of money eventually he would stay long and hooked. The incident happened repeatedly until the sixth young man graduated from college.

From there, transsexual born August 31, 1969 is starting to enjoy homosexual sex. Although he was dating the opposite sex in class 1 junior, but it turns out she does not really love.

"I started to dare to open up since STM obedient, and I can admit that I am a genuine transvestite since then. Because of my family does not care where I was then," he said.

Mentul admitted that he had 'enjoy' the current social status, and he stated that the opportunity to be a normal man is still there. "Whether it's what percentage, may be very small. Important thing I still remember the Above (God)."
 
Sources:
http://www.merdeka.com/gaya/saya-menjadi-waria-karena-dorongan-dari-orang-tua.html

No comments:

Post a Comment