Monday, June 17, 2013

Prabowo: Government money promised to me, it's cruel slander!


Chairman of the Board of Trustees Gerindra Prabowo reiterated support government policy to reduce subsidies fuel oil (BBM). However, Prabowo also underlined that his attitude was not due to a particular lure.

"If anyone accuses me now support the Government's policy to reduce subsidies because the government promised money to me and / or my party, it is a cruel libel," Prabowo said the 'Open Letter Regarding the Energy Strategy and Budget Gerindra' sent Vice Chairman Gerindra general, Fadli Zon, email to editor merdeka.com, Monday (17/6) morning.

Prabowo also stated, "If there is a point that I and / or Gerindra cadres would give cabinet posts, firmly here I say it's not true."

Gerindra, Prabowo said, is busy preparing to move forward in the legislative elections of 2014 which was eight months away. "No way I take Gerindra best cadres to work in the cabinet in the next few months," he said.

Following complete 'Open Letter Regarding the Energy Strategy and Budget Gerindra'.

Ladies and gentlemen,

This afternoon I felt the need to express my views on the current economic situation of our country. As you know, most of our people nowadays are busy talking about the Government's decision to reduce fuel subsidies.

We are all aware that a rise or fall in fuel prices, is the power of the government is currently in power. Inevitably, we have to face the harsh reality.

The brothers certainly know, the reason or rationale behind the decision taken by the Government to increase the price of fuel, I actually had to remind many times.

It's been years maybe even more than a dozen years, I remind you that our economic system is fragile. I say that without a proper strategy, because we are depleting fuel energy sources, and the trend of world fuel prices continue to rise, the fuel subsidy burden on our economy can be very heavy.

I have long said that the system that we have adopted now lead our national wealth to flow out of the country. This I have explained in my lecture hundreds, in dozens of my writing everywhere since 2004.

To that end, as you know I advocate a strategy that I call the big push strategy. Strategies to open lands for the production of crops that can produce bioethanol or biofuels (BBN) that is cassava, palm, sugar cane, corn, walnut and others.

This strategy has been successfully implemented successfully by other countries. Brazil is the most successful example. It's almost, or maybe it was more than half of Brazil's rising demand met from bioethanol. Therefore, the current can be strong Brazilian economy and its people live well.

In various speeches and writings me for almost ten years, do not stop I recommend it. But it is not heard by our government elites who prefer to always import fuel.

Therefore, I express my ideas directly to you. Therefore, I am asking for a mandate from you. I ask you to believe that nationalist expert team that I lead. With the right strategy, nations such as Brazil and we can no longer think about fuel prices because we have a replacement fuel biofuel production galore.

Speaking on the condition that we face today, again I emphasize that in the 2013 budget year, up or down the price of fuel is the power of the government is currently in power.

That we can do in the House, which can Indonesia Movement Party (Gerindra) did in the House, are fighting over the budget being what saved by the Government's decision to reduce subsidies.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are raising Gerindra order to firmly defend our interests, national interests. We're not just chasing cheap popularity.

Once again I emphasize, that since Article 8, paragraph (10) 2013 Budget Act was passed in 2012 ago, the government gets the authority that we can not raise the fuel block for any time of year 2013.

The decision to raise or lower the price of fuel is in the executive area. Not the legislature.

I read a variety of news lately is actually misleading the people. I do not want to, Gerindra bandwagon fool people and pretend to be against the things that are beyond our power. Currently we are not in power. At present we have not got the mandate to run the national government and set the selling price of fuel.

Brothers and sisters, as I said the things we can strive for in the House that the Government's decision not to overload people.

Although Gerindra only have 26 seats, we should strive to open up the budget of productive land to produce food and bioethanol. For that, we need an investment of approximately $ 5,000 for one acre.

Based on the calculation Gerindra, the Government's decision to reduce fuel subsidies will unlock the ability to provide direct subsidies amounting to 29 trillion rupiah. If the figure of 29 trillion this we use 10 billion dollars just to print the productive land means we can print two million hectares of productive land.

If the whole of the two million hectares of productive land we plant cassava, we can produce 125 million barrels of bioethanol per year. This amount is 25 percent of national fuel needs.

With the right technology, I believe we can increase production to meet 50 percent of national demand. By printing more productive land, we can meet all the needs of the national fuel from cassava.

Also with two million hectares of new productive land, from upstream to downstream we can create employment for eight to 12 million people work.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is just a shadow that if we have the right strategy, if we actually implement democratic economy, we can not only reduce the burden of fuel imports - we can generate yourself all the fuel we need, at the same time we can create jobs massive enough for our people. A lot of money can be spun in the poorest of our people.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the way out is supposed to happen. But since this has not happened, we can do now is to fight for the people are not burdened with the decision of the government to increase fuel prices, especially in a moment we face the holy month of Ramadan.

Once again I have to say, my attitude is as follows. Gerindra attitude is as follows: The funds saved by the Government should be utilized as smart as possible, as accurately as possible. Among other things:

1) Creating productive land

2) Build infrastructure

3) Helping the poorest people with targeted direct subsidies such as building and free up public transportation costs for those in need. And in the end,

4) We must create productive employment and can provide a decent living. Due to our principles, principles Gerindra is not only to help but to eliminate poverty by creating jobs.

Again I say, I and Gerindra fight for the funds saved by the Government should be using for the first: Protecting the poorest people of the burden is too heavy, and second: Improving the nation's productivity in the field of food and energy so that in the not too long we are self-sufficient and we can be energy self-sufficiency.

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be clear again in this paper, that is what I mean by actually protecting the poorest people with targeted subsidy is to: Organize public transport buses, public transport, especially trains are non-AC free to the poor . Free for students, free for students, free for workers and seniors. Free to transport agricultural produce from farm centers to markets. Organized public transport between islands is free, safe, comfortable and reliable.

If we allocate one billion dollars from the state budget the savings to buy a bus, we could buy at least 25,000 new buses. We can allocate 5,000 to Jakarta, Bandung 1,000 for, 1,000 to Semarang, Surabaya 2,000 for, and the towns and villages across Indonesia.

I believe this policy could reduce the burden on the poor. This has been implemented in several countries, among them that I've seen itself is in Thailand and in the countries of Western Europe. This is what I mean by direct subsidies.

At my meeting with the President last March, I also suggested that: Bulog strengthened, PT Agricultural strengthened, and created outlets for distributing direct subsidies to the poor form of basic needs.

Then I also have been expressed in some forums, that the village unit cooperatives should be empowered. Distribution of subsidized fertilizer should be through KUD-KUD in all districts in Indonesia should effectively. We also have to make sure the subsidized goods should not be traded.

I need to also here, that I think it remarkable that there are those who want to discredit me because there are always people who do not like my views who want a strong Indonesian. Indonesia wants to stand on its own. Indonesia wants freedom from the bondage of imported food and energy imports.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the comprador class will always vilify me and Gerindra. They fear a strong Indonesian, Indonesian afraid independently. They want to always be able to sell our nation to other nations. They have many accomplices who served to discredit our cause.

If anyone accuses me now support the Government's policy to reduce subsidies because the government promised money to me and / or my party, it is a cruel libel.

If there is a point that I and / or Gerindra cadres would give cabinet posts, here I emphatically say is not true. Gerindra is busy preparing to move forward in the legislative elections of 2014 which was eight months away. I might not take off Gerindra best cadres to work in the cabinet in the next few months.

Once again the brothers, Gerindra must firmly establish the national interest. We do not want people fooling bandwagon. We do not want to join chase cheap popularity. We want to provide enlightenment, political education to the people.

Often times we as leaders should take the attitude that promotes greater interest. Interests of the nation. Long-term interests of the people, rather than short-term interests in order to boost the popularity in surveys alone.

Brothers and sisters, especially the cadres Gerindra and my friends who have understanding, which has studied the views of me long enough, who has been following my attitude through this page, through my open letters, I hope you can help me explain to the people how attitudes Prabowo and Gerindra true.

The brothers are more than 2,500,000 my friend in this room, I asked to be my mouthpiece in the community.

Convey that Prabowo and Gerindra, in fact we have an objective understanding and attitude. Attitude was justified by historical events in recent years.

My warnings about the bow and Gerindra Indonesian economy to get back on Article 33 of the 1945 Constitution has been many times, a hundred times I have to say.

If you've just joined me on this page, please go to YouTube www.Gerindra.TV, and you can learn my views, standpoints Gerindra.

So brothers and sisters, let us face the national situation is always the wise attitude, positive thinking attitude, an attitude that promotes the interests of the nation, national interests above the interests of the group, who did not seek cheap popularity but misery to the people by taking positions that seem to defend small people but the main goal is just to boost the popularity.

Brethren, let us look for solutions rather than spreading negative innuendos. I believe in the end my brothers best friend can be myself connecting with the community, explaining to the public what we are now fighting together.

Thank you. Friend,


Prabowo
 
Sources:
http://www.merdeka.com/politik/prabowo-pemerintah-janjikan-uang-kepada-saya-itu-fitnah-kejam.html

No comments:

Post a Comment