Saturday, June 22, 2013

Abu Bakr reaction Swallowing Food Haram

One day Abu Bakr as-Siddiq received food from his harem. Without hesitation, he immediately tasted. The bondsmen were surprised by the unusual events that assessed this. 

"You always ask where the food I brought. But why do not you do that day? "Said bondsmen. 


"Sorry, my hunger made me forget to ask that. Where did you get this food? " 


Bondsmen then explained that he had worked as a fortune-teller. Most people are predictable but others pay cash owed. 


Those who owe repayment promise when they have money. "I've met them today. And they who give this food to me. " 


Abu Bakr gelagapan instantly. "You almost killed me," he shouted as he tried to remove it from the little food that his stomach. 


"May God have mercy on thee. You've worked hard for a little food, "said the man who witnessed the reaction of Abu Bakr. 


"I definitely force him out despite the life threatening risks," said Abu Bakar. "I heard the Prophet saying, the agency that thrives with unclean food will feel the fire of hell." 


Abu Bakr famous very carefully. One of the companions who were promised paradise (mubasysyirin bil Jannah) The firm will dispose of all property smelled unclean, whether as substance or how to get it. (Mahbib Khoiron)
 
Sources
 

No comments:

Post a Comment