Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mainstay Stars Injury Brazil Not Worrying


Brazil striker Neymar, insists he is ready to face Mexican fighter in the second match of Group A Confederations Cup 2013. In fact, the 21-year-old had suffered an injury in the final game against Japan.
As against Japan, Saturday, June 15, 2013, Neymar played brilliantly by scoring the opening goal in the 3rd minute. But Barcelona's new signing to be pulled out of the field at the end of the game, the ending 3-0 to Brazil,
Neymar looks a little concussion. His condition is still a mystery. However, the Selecao superstar insists it was nothing to worry about.
"I am 100 percent ready for the match against Mexico. I am happy to have scored. Saying it because I want to continue to grow and this team wants to play as a group," Neymar said after the match, as reported by the U.S..
Neymar goal process is quite beautiful. Receiving feedback from Fred, hard direct kick volley release. First goal in the 2013 Confederations Cup was presented to someone close.
"I'm always inspired to play with the thought of the family. I think (the goal) for my family. Dad, mom, my sister, my son, lover. Feeling is very pleasant," he continued.
On Wednesday, Brazil will face Mexico in the stadium Fortaleza. If you managed to get the three points, the Selecao will secure a ticket to the semifinals.
Sources: http://bola.viva.co.id/news/read/421091-cedera-bintang-andalan-brasil-tak-mengkhawatirkan

No comments:

Post a Comment